- Soy sauce ( I used Dark Soy Sauce as I ran out of regular Soy Sauce)
- Squeezed orange juice (from 1 large orange)
- 3 Tbsp honey
- Grated fresh ginger
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- boneless skinless chicken thighs, Cut to your prefrence
- 1 Tbsp oil
- Onions Chopped finely
- Peppers chopped
- Spring Onions and sesame seeds for garnish
- In a large bowl, whisk together all marinade ingredients: 1/4 cup soy sauce, 1/3 cup orange juice, 3 Tbsp honey, 1 tsp ginger and 1 tsp sesame oil.
- Cut chicken into 1-inch pieces and place into marinade. Stir and cover with plastic wrap and marinate for 30 mins
- Heat a large non-stick pan. Add 1 Tbsp olive oil. Remove chicken from marinade with a slotted spoon, reserving marinade in the bowl. Add chicken to the hot pan and sauté, stirring occasionally until golden and cooked through.
- Add the chicken to a separate bowl once cooked
- Add onions and peppers to the hot pan and cook for 1-2 mins
- Pour the reserved marinade into the pan, and place back over medium/high heat. Bring to a boil stirring constantly until slightly thickened (1 min) then remove from heat.
- Add chicken back to the pan and stir to combine.
- Serve with Rice and Sprinkles of spring onions and Sesame Seeds!