- Turkey mince
- 4 tbsp fresh white breadcrumbs
- ½ onion finely chopped
- 2 tsp fennel seeds Grounded
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Courgettes Chopped in Round moons
- 2 garlic cloves, finely sliced
- grated parmesan
- Pomodoro Sauce (See Previous Recipe > Pomodoro Sauce)
- Mix the first 4 ingredients together in a bowl and season generously. Roll into meatballs
- Heat half the oil in a large frying pan. Pop in the meatballs and brown all over. Remove from the pan and set aside. Add the rest of the oil and tip in the courgettes and garlic. Cook for 2 mins to soften.
- Pour in the Pomodoro Sauce, plus half a glass of water and the meatballs. Simmer for a further 15-20 mins, or until the meatballs are cooked through and the sauce has really thickened.
- Boil your choice of pasta Or you can use your own home made pasta . (See Previous Recipe > Home made Pasta)